1. BASIC PROVISIONS
- The data controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“) is The Chapter s.r.o., Jindřišská 941/24, 110 00 Prague 1, VAT Number: 08930783 (hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”).
- The contact details of the administrator are at Osadní 26, 170 00 Prague 7; email: email@example.com
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The Administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. LAWFUL REASON AND PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- the fulfillment of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the Administrator’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- the processing of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the Administrator,
- sending commercial messages and doing other marketing activities,
- there is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 15 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent,
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
6. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUBCONTRACTORS OF THE CONTROLLER)
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services,
- the Administrator intends to transfer the personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services and cloud services.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article 3. of this Data protection conditions.
Furthermore, you have the right to:
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
8. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
- The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator declares that it has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in documentary form.
- The Administrator declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms and conditions take effect on 24.4.2023.